AKTU one view is a website portal for the students from where the student can check and download all the semester results. In This portal, the student can see their academic records, student data, and semester results. In this article, you are going to gain knowledge of the result downloading procedure from the AKTU one view website, applying for revaluation, the essential point to note for AKTU students regarding viewing results, and many more in detail.
*Last Updated on 28th September 2022*
Procedure for downloading the AKTU one view result:
This section will help the student for easy and effective results in viewing and downloading their records. This portal makes checking the marks and student records process very easy. All you need to do is just follow the steps given below.
Step 1: Open any browser like Google chrome, Firefox on your device.
Step 2: visit the official website of AKTU at www.aktu.ac.in.
Step 3: The home of the AKTU portal will appease, on the main page, we can check the semester result section.
Step 4: Now, click on the One view link.
Step 5: You can see the result link, and click on that link, and your respective result will appear on the screen.
Step 6: You can save and download the AKTU result and take a printout for future usage.
AKTU one view Revaluation:
After seeing the results from AKTU one view portal, if the ap[plicant is not satisfied with their result, then they can apply for the AKTU one view Revaluation. Let us see the detailed procedure for applying for revaluation.
- Once the exam results are released and uploaded on the AKTU portal, students can check a link to apply for the Revaluation form.
- There is a prescribed schedule for students to apply for the AKTU one view revaluation online application.
- The applicant should process the application fee for Revaluation when they applied for it.
- The AKTU one view Revaluation results will be released on this portal within 20 to 25 days from the date of registration.
Essential points to be noted by the AKTU students:
Here are some essential things to be noted by the students when they see the result or download it from this website.
- Applicants should be ready with their roll number to download the one-view score card.
- The Applicant should verify the given information mentioned in the result sheet carefully.
- If they found any error in the AKTU one view marks, the applicant should immediately report to the board.
- Meanwhile, they should collect their provisional, mark sheet from the respective board within a month after the release of the one view result
The details mentioned on AKTU one view result sheet:
As we already see on the essential points to be noted by the student while checking their results through AKTU one view website. Also, the board requested to collect their original certificates from their respective colleges. Here, there is some vital information that should be verified by the applicants when they check one view result online.
- AKTU roll number.
- Student’s Name, surname.
- Date of Birth.
- Examination center name.
- Student’s photograph.
- The Course name.
- Marks obtained by Students.
- Obtained subject’s Grade.
- Whether you are dealing with a backlog or a back paper.
- The college’s name.
- A number of subjects and their obtained marks.
- Result status.
- Minimum and maximum score.
If you found any error in AKTU one view result, you can directly report to the Abdul Kalam University of technology officials to rectify the mark sheet.
How can I get my AKTU one view result?
Do follow the below-given procedure to obtain AKTU one view result.
- Those who are interested to see their result, go to University’s official website as mentioned above.
- Home of this website will appear and scroll down below to go to the AKTU one view result link.
- Click the exam result PDF link from the drop-down box.
- Enter the required information like the student’s name, roll number, Date of birth, and so on.
- Now, select the submit option.
- Meanwhile, by entering the student’s roll number they can download your AKTU result PDF.
- They can view the results for AKTU B.Tech, M.Tech, MBA, and MCA Exam results along with this.
- Finally, save the PDF for future usage.
Forget your password when you login AKTU one view:
When you log in to AKTU one view result, you have to enter your login credentials like username and password. If you forget your username password, you can use the AKTU ERP site to reset the password. For resetting your password, do follow the below-given steps carefully.
Step 1: On the Homepage of this AKTU portal, enter your user ID and password.
Step 2: If you forgot your password, you can reset it.
Step 3: Click on the forgot password option for reset.
Step 4: Enter your phone number, Email address with which you registered for the AKTU ERP portal.
Step 5: After that, select I am not a machine or robot.
Step 6: Click on the next button, after completing all these procedures, then you will be redirected to a new page where you should enter your new password and confirm the password.
Step 7: And finally, you reset the new password to view your AKTU one view result.
How did the AKTU one view challenge turn on?
Generally, UPTU administrators establish a challenge evaluation portal after the results are announced. Moreover, A student may seek a Challenge Evaluation if they are displeased with their grade. When you apply a revaluation of a challenge, the university reviews the answer sheet again.
To conclude, the students can view their official results via AKTU one view result. Moreover, Students can also see their results using the AKTU One View app. Candidates will be able to see their personal information, academic records data as well as their internal and external marks in each subject and their overall grade. Candidates will also be able to see their grades along with their CGPA. And the red row indicates the student failed in that subject and remarked as RA.