India’s Most Wanted: A Review
The review score of India’s Most Wanted is 29%. While this may not seem very high, it is important to consider all the factors before forming an opinion on the movie.
The Reasons Behind the Positive Review
- The movie has received a positive review of 61% from experts.
- User reviews have rated the movie 2.70/5, which is considered medium.
- Experienced directors have given this movie a positive review.
- India’s Most Wanted falls under the genres of action and thriller, which are always popular with audiences.
- The thriller scenes in the movie are very well-executed.
- The movie has been rated 4.4/10 on IMDb, which is considered average.
- Considering all the information, India’s Most Wanted has received an overall positive review.
Rating Analysis for India’s Most Wanted
- Ratings: 2.0/5
- Review by: Raja Sen
- Website: Hindustan Times
- For more information, visit the Hindustan Times website.
The film needed to be smart, but it falls short in that aspect. While it is thorough in its depiction of agents and potential double-agents, it lacks the intelligence that one expects from a film in this genre.
- Ratings: 3.5/5
- Review by: Ronak
- Website: Times of India
- For more information, visit the Times of India website.
Inspired by real events, India’s Most Wanted not only recreates the audacious capture of terrorist Yasin Bhatkal but also offers a social commentary on the tough conditions in which our agents operate.
- Ratings: 3.0/5
- Review by: Hungama
- Website: BollywoodHungama
- For more information, visit the BollywoodHungama website.
The cinematography and action in the movie are average, but the film could have been shorter with better editing.
Overall, India’s Most Wanted is an average film due to its poor writing and direction. It may struggle at the box office due to the lack of excitement and buzz.
- Ratings: 3.0/5
- Review by: Meena
- Website: DNA
- For more information, visit the DNA website.
If you’re looking for a documentary-style film, you may find something to take away from India’s Most Wanted. However, the execution of the film falls short of expectations.
- Ratings: 1.5/5
- Review by: Sukanya
- Website: Rediff
- For more information, visit the Rediff website.
Arjun Kapoor’s performance lacks the charisma and clout required for the leader of an intelligence agency. The movie is dull and lacks action.