The Indira Awaas Yojna (IAY) is a government of India initiative. The Government of India offers houses to every citizen who does not have a pucca house and is below the poverty line through this scheme. The scheme applies to all the states of India except Jammu & Kashmir and Andaman & Nicobar Islands.
The scheme is funded through a central-state funding partnership. The central government allocates funds to the states to implement the scheme. The fund allocation was ₹ 500 crores per year until 2006-07, which was increased to ₹ 800 crores per year from 2007-08 onwards.
*Last Updated on 28th June 2022*
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana 2022
Those who applied for the PM Avaas Yojana/Indira Awas Yojana Application Form can check their urban and rural PMAY Lists at www.pmayg.nic.in and www.iay.nic.in, as mentioned in the article below. In February 2015, the government of India launched a new scheme called Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY) – Urban. The scheme was launched to build houses for slum-dwellers in urban areas and serve them with basic amenities.
Private builders are supposed to construct these houses but are not allowed to sell them for five years. These houses will then be made available for ‘mandatory open sale’ after that period. The PMAY – Urban scheme is a separate scheme from the PMAY – Indira Awaas Yojana, launched in 2009 to help the middle class with housing projects. Authorities have published a new PMAY reporting.nic.in 2022 list. Beneficiaries can look up the list on the internet.
Overview of PMAYG Portal
If you wish to build a house under the Prime Minister’s Rural Housing Scheme, this website will provide you with the necessary information. A new list, payment status, and everything else. More information is provided below. People who do not have houses or pucca dwellings are granted a subsidy to build them with government support under the Pradhan Mantri Awaas Yojana. The prime minister hopes that through the PMAwas Yojana/Indira Awas Yojana, nearly everyone will get their own pucca house by 2022.
Why was the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY) – Urban launched?
The Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY) – Urban is a significant housing project. The government aims to provide two crore houses in urban areas by 2022. These houses will be built through the private sector. The government is working out the details of this scheme and ways to get more people to take up the system. Many people do not have a house and pucca dwellings in urban areas, and they also need better living conditions, so the PMAY – The urban project has been launched by Prime Minister Narendra Modi. The houses will be built under this scheme.
Who can avail of this scheme?
Under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY) – Urban, those who have the right to reside in the city and permanent taxpayers can avail this scheme. The beneficiaries must meet all the eligibility norms linked to their work and bank account. The building will be allotted to the beneficiary on a lease basis, which they can use for five years. After this, the beneficiary will have to sell the house to another person who needs a home.
What did PM Modi say about it?
Prime Minister Narendra Modi has said that houses are significant in shaping people’s lives, and there is no point in leaving everyone under the open sky. On 23rd August 2015, Prime Minister Narendra Modi launched an ambitious project known as Pradhan Mantri Awaas Yojana (PMAY) – Urban.
Eligibility Criteria for PMAY 2022 // pmayg nic in
- Candidates from the Scheduled Caste (SC) are eligible to apply.
- Candidates from Scheduled Tribes (ST) are eligible to apply.
- Women, regardless of caste, can enforce.
- Families from the Economically Weaker Section (EWS) have a total income of less than Rs.3 lakh, and households in the Low Income Group (LIG) have less than Rs. 6 lakhs.
- Families from moderate and upper-income levels (MIG I and II). In this case, total income in Category I cannot exceed Rs 12 lakhs, whereas total income in Category II cannot exceed Rs 18 lakhs.
PMAY Documents Required // pmayg nic in
- Photocopy of a Yojana Aadhar Card or a Job Card
- A copy of the village servant survey form
- Patwari’s Certificate of Land and Irrigation Resources
- In landholding, a copy of the blank journal is required. Khatauni
- Income certificate House certificate
- Certificate of non-possession of a two-wheel, three-wheel, or four-wheel vehicle
- Cooperative Society Certificate
Gramin (Rural) / Urban (Shahri) PMAY 2022 List (State Wise)
Most people are aware that the Pradhan Mantri Indira Awaas Yojana (IAY), currently known as the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY), would help individuals do not own homes or pucca houses and live in kutcha dwellings. Due to a new article on the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana published by the news portal, it has become widespread that the PMAY Urban will provide maps of eligible people for the PMAY Urban, payment status, and details of the scheme.
However, there is no official statement or official information given by any authority on PMAY Urban document requirements. There is no official info regarding document requirements for PMAY Urban either on pmayg nic in or [email protected] PMAY has aided thousands of individuals in cities around the country. So candidates need not be concerned, and they may check their PMAY Urban & Rural List on the official web page.
Essential Aspects of the PMAY/IAY Scheme
- To reach 100 million families living in kutcha or decaying houses in three yearsThe minimum housing size has been increased to 25 square meters with clean cooking space.
- The salary for challenging locations and IAP districts in mountainous areas and hilly states has been enhanced from Rs 75,000.
- o Rs 1.30 lakh.
- The cost of constructing a house is just Rs. 30,000 in rural areas and Rs. 5 lakh in urban areas.
- The total allocation under the PMAY Urban has been raised to Rs. 300,000 crore in 2018-19, from Rs. 200,000 crore in 2017-18.
- The State Government in the plains and 90:10 in the North Eastern and Himalayan states.
- An interested recipient would get institution finance up to Rs.70,000.