UTI PSA Login: UTI Infrastructure Technology and Services Limited (UTIITSL), also known as UTI PSA, is a part of the PAN Service Agency whose aim is to provide PAN card services to both government departments and employees. It is a convenient platform to apply for a new PAN card or to easily check the status of the current one. In India, most people prefer to register their PAN card registration process through offline means. However, there are also some who move forward for online registration with the appropriate documents.
UTIITSL, which was formerly known as UTI Technology Services Limited, is a well-known Indian company developed in 1993. The company operates under the Companies Act 2013 and is registered under the Companies Act 1956. The company provides various types of services that generate financial and government-related finances. UTI is registered with SEBI in India and provides various services such as mutual fund distributor, mutual fund sale, financial institutions, PAN card issuance, share transfer agent, PAN card verification process, and more.
The First Time PSA Login Process
To keep your details secure, users should log in and change their password to their preferred password. It is easy and mandatory for PSA LOGIN ID holders to change their password. After changing the password, the user will have to log in with the new password.
- Go to the UTI PSALOGIN website page.
- On the menu, you will see the Bit Span ID on the user page.
- After that, register on the UTIITSL page.
- The page allows users to access various services, from PAN registration to mutual funds.
- The page will provide a download link for the preferred service.
PSA Login Process
In this article, we will explain the simple steps to reach your UTI PSA account while on the move and log in.
- Go to the official site of UTI PSA LOGIN.
- Open the official website of UTI PSA from this link: https://www.psaonline.utiitsl.com/
- Provide your details and enter the captcha code.
- Under the user login section, enter your username, password, and captcha code from the image.
- Tap on Login.
- Click on the Login button, and you will be logged into your account.
- It is necessary to log in to your PSA account to check the status of your PAN card.
- This is because if it is rejected, you will have to apply again with the appropriate documents, which may take longer.
- If it is approved, you can simply save the PAN card number.
- Then, for future use, take a printout copy of your new PAN card.
UTI PSA Login
How to login to the UTI PSA web page:-
- Open the UTIITSL website page using the link https://www.psaonline.utiitsl.com/psaonline/showLogin.
- Next, go to the login page and enter your PSA login ID and password.
- Proceed and enter the security code and click on the submit button.
- In case of any issues with the PSA login password and login ID, the user should contact the relevant UTI PSA administrator. The distributor or administrative staff will assist in the registration process.
PSA login page loading error
If you are attempting to access the UTI PSA login page and it doesn’t load, then it is a server problem. You are advised to check your account later at some other time.
How to Acquire PSA ID
- First, the user will have to register and apply for a PSA ID.
- After that, enter the required details on the application form and upload the necessary documents.
- Double-check the information and click on the submit button.
- To keep it active, enter your active email ID and mobile number.
- The system will process the PSA login ID and send it through the provided contact details.
PSA UTIITSL and PAN Card Registration
- Firstly, the user needs to register and apply for a PSU login ID.
- After that, enter the mandatory details on the application form and upload necessary documents.
- Verify the information and click on the submit button.
- Enter your active email ID and mobile number to keep it active.
- The system will process the PSU login ID and send it through the provided contact details.
- Navigate to the PSU UTIITSL account registration link on the website page.
- The registration form will be displayed on the homepage.
- Then, read and accept the terms and conditions to proceed.
- Enter your name on the registration form and verify the name of the contact person.
- Enter your location, active mobile number.
- Then, enter the PAN number on the PSU registration page.
- Now select the submit button.
- The system will send a confirmation message.
PSA Login FAQ’s
- What is the username for PSA ID?
The username required for logging into your UTI PSA PAN account is either your registration ID or a username that you create during the account creation process.
- What should I do if I forget my PSA login password?
To reset your forgotten UTI PSA PAN account password, go to their official website and click on the ‘forgot password’ option under the User Login section. Enter your username and email address, click on the continue button, and a password reset link will be sent to your email address. Click on the link from your email address and reset the password for your UTI PSA PAN account.
- How can I obtain my PSA login ID?
To get your PSA login ID, you need to contact the UTI distributor to obtain the login details.
UTI PSA Login https://www.psaonline.utiitsl.com/psaonline/showLogin (Direct link)