The outbreak of COVID-19 has changed the lives of billions of people globally. It not only has affected the world’s financial market but also has added up different things to the world which we were for sure not using before. Whether we have to go outside the country or have to travel around our own country, RT-PCR test report check online is the main thing that everyone has to work on.
For making it easier and more convenient for the people of India, National Informatics Center for ICMR has provided a perfect app. ICMR has facilitated sample collection centers to go into information related to Covid-19.
*Last Updated on 28th June 2022*
Moreover, Covid-19 vaccination certifications have become a mandatory option for getting part in any kind of event or shopping complexes. The Covid-19 vaccination has become quite important as there are moderate possibilities that if you become infected even after getting the vaccine you will have mild symptoms only and can well deal with this crucial disease. The vaccination certification can assist the officers in tracking down the vaccine records effectively.
The RT PCR applications include the geographical parameters such as the longitude and latitude of the location from where the samples are being collected. For downloading the related RT PCR reports one does need to download the related application.
If you are one of those who are looking forward to the help to download RT PCR reports online, make sure to go through this guide till the end to get the full-on information.
Download RT PCR Report Online
Downloading RT PCR Report online is not a big deal. The only things that you have to do here are:
- Launch your web browser and then go to the official website of RT PCR web portal using URL covid10cc.nic.in.
- Once done, you will land on the landing page of this website. You next have to enter your username, password in the provided column and also have to fill in the provided captcha to go further with the process.
- On the successful completion of the above process, just log in to your account to check the reports.
- You will now be asked to enter your mobile number and OTP you have got only on your registered mobile number. Make sure to fill in the details carefully so that you can extract the correct information only.
- Once done, you can easily download all the PDFs together related to your RT PCR test report.
What is an RT PCR Application?
As the name is describing it well, RT PCR is an application that is being designed to keep track of the daily covid reports. The application is used by the sample collection centers and sample collectors and helps in downloading test reports from different people. Users can easily download the RT PCR test reports from the related application just by using their registered mobile number. The application works well on both iOS and Android devices.
How to download the RT PCR application?
RT PCR is a very simple and intuitive application that works well on both android and iOS applications. The application is quite simple to navigate and hardly takes a few seconds to get the reports. The only thing that you have to do for getting your covid-19 reports here is to download this application on your device. If you are eager to get the full-on information, keep reading this guide till the end.
- Download the RT PCR application from your related application stores.
- Once done, enter your mobile number in it.
- Once done, you will be asked to verify your mobile number.
- You next have to agree to the given terms and conditions.
- Once done you can acquire the OTP on your registered mobile number.
- Just add the given OTP and once done you can easily use this application without any issue.
- On the successful completion of the above process, you will be provided with different alternatives. Just pick up the “Add a new Patient” from the given section.
- Next, you have to fill in the provided form very carefully. You will be asked about some of your details here being included in your Aadhaar Card.
- Moreover, you also have to give an answer related to your fitness here.
- Once done with the form filling, you can simply hit on the “Submit” button.
How to download RT PCR Report through App?
- Launch your RT PCR application on your device and then go to the View Forms application.
- Select the date when you have submitted your form.
- Once done, you can see your SRF form there.
- Just tap on your preferred SRF form for viewing its PDF.
- Open the form and download it on your device for further usage.
Downloading and using RT PCR test reports online is not a big deal. Just a few clicks and you will be there with the related information. The data relating to RT PCR rapid antigen tests are being used by the Indian government. Collecting correct data timely can help the governments to deal with the covid situations effectively.