Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams or TTD Online is an online service system that allows pilgrims to book entry tickets for visiting the Tirupati Balaji Temple that is located in Chittoor, Andhra Pradesh. The platform is multilingual and enables devotees to avail of special entry darshan or Sewa quickly and conveniently.
Being a devotee, you can either claim free darshan or a special entry ticket at Rs. 300. Tickets for Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams can be booked online. You just need to have a stable internet connection at the time of booking. Certain other requirements are to be fulfilled while the TTD online booking of the tickets is to be done. Let us learn about them.
Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams Online Booking
After every 3 months, TTD Special Entry Darshan and Free Seva Darshan tickets are available for online booking. As of now, the devotees can book their tickets for June, July, and August 2022. The booking for TTD Free Darshan tickets has begun already. For Special Darshan tickets the booking usually commences in the last week of every month.
As per the reports by the Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams trust nearly 30,000 tickets have been booked so far. The Sarva Darshan ticket is free for all pilgrims. However, for booking the Special Entry Darshan, the ticket fare is Rs. 300. The booking is to be done online. Make sure that you have a working internet connection while booking the tickets to save yourself from trouble.
Considering the situation of the Covid-19 pandemic, the devotees are also asked to either provide the vaccination certificate of both doses or they have to submit a negative corona test report. The test is to be done not more than 48 hours before entering the temple. Even though several pilgrims wish to visit the Tirumala Tirupati, the trust only issues a counted number of tickets.
The ticket for the Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams can be booked online on the official website- https://tirupatibalaji.ap.gov.in/#/login in the last week of every month. Visitors are also entitled to check the status of their online darshan. Moreover, with the assistance of the TTD Online Laddu Order Service you can order Prashad as well.
Some Useful Sites/ Links to do TTD Online Booking
To ease your overall ticket booking process, here are some of the useful links that would help you to book your TTD ticket if this is your first time.
- Special Entry Darshan Ticket Link – https://online.tirupatibalaji.ap.gov.in/login?flow=sed
- Free Sarva Darshan Ticket Link – https://online.tirupatibalaji.ap.gov.in/login?flow=ssdldm21rtask
- For Free Booking to Visit Other Temples Register here- https://tirupatibalaji.ap.gov.in/#/templeDarshan
- For TTD Donation – https://tirupatibalaji.ap.gov.in/#/login
- For Accommodation – https://tirupatibalaji.ap.gov.in/#/accommodationCal
How to Book TTD Online Tickets?
The procedure to book online tickets for TTD Venkateswara Temple is as follows-
- Firstly you need to visit the official website for booking Special Entry Darshan tickets ( https://online.tirupatibalaji.ap.gov.in/login?flow=sed). In case you have to book accommodation, the link has already been shared.
- Next, you will be asked to wait in a virtual queue. It will not take more than 10 minutes. Further, add your mobile number and then the OTP received on it.
- Having done so, you will see a calendar on your screen. From that, you have to finalize the date and then the time as per when you will be visiting the temple. (The visiting time is from 3:00 PM to 10:00 PM).
- Then fill up the other necessary details such as the number of people, laddu booking and additional accommodations. (IF YOUR SCREEN SHOWS YELLOW COLOR, IT INDICATES THAT THE SEATS ARE FILLING FASTLY).
- After that you will be asked to enter your name, identity proof, and ID card number. Press the “Continue” button to reach the last step.
- Lastly, you are supposed to make the required payment. It can be done via UPI, Debit Card, or Credit Card. Once done, your TTD online ticket will be booked.
How to Reach Tirumala/Tirupati?
Various modes of transport can be used to reach Tirumala/Tirupati safely. They are-
•Airways/Flight Direct flights can be booked from major airport-based cities that are near your location. However, flight travel is an expensive way to reach the temple. It is only suggested if not many people are traveling alone.
•Train Traveling via train is the most suitable choice. Train tickets are not out of budget for anyone. Also, prior reservations will provide you with a comfortable seat and a berth to rest if the journey is long.
•Buses Bus timings or locations might vary. Therefore, you should make sure to book the bus tickets beforehand. Bus travel is slightly uncomfortable as the roads and climatic conditions pose a problem traveling.
•Cabs Lastly, you can book a cab that would conveniently pick you up from your location and it would drop you at the temple. Cabs are best suited for people who live in Chennai or nearby locations.
How to Book Rooms in Tirupati?
For booking rooms in Tirupati, you can follow the below-given steps-
- First and foremost, log in to your account on the official TTD website. Then select “Accommodation”. Choose the date, number of days, number of rooms, and the check-in slot.
- Then select if the booking is to be done for self or others. Further, fill in the accompanying person details and select the room price
- Make the payment in the “payment gateway”. An additional 2% is to be paid as an online processing fee.
Basic Requirements by Devotees Visiting the Tirupati Temple
- The devotees visiting the temple should cooperate with Temple authorities and other people about Covid-19 guidelines.
- The Covid-19 norms passed by the Central or State government should be strictly followed.
- While and during the time of visit, the devotees should wear a mask and maintain proper social distancing. Visitors are also supposed to wash or sanitize their hands regularly. Carry your sanitizer for the same.
Pilgrimage tourism is no less than a real blessing for the devotees. Those wanting to visit Tirupati Trimala can book their tickets after the 20th of the month from the official website- https://tirupatibalaji.ap.gov.in/#/login. Free or budget-friendly accommodation can also be allowed to the pilgrims if they undergo thorough research regarding Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams.