The Uttar Pradesh Social Welfare Department intends to grant scholarships to all students in the ninth, tenth, eleventh, and twelfth grades in both public and private institutions. The UP State Scholarship Structure includes 4,294 scholarships for education. But, there are only 2442 vacant places. However, some private schools will not consider these students. The government also intends to grant 1647 scholarships to the economically weaker sections and another 1433 scholarships to the socially more vulnerable areas of the state.
up scholarship 2022 : There has been a drastic increase in demand for educational opportunities since 2018. Scholarships up to Rs 14000 will be awarded in all economic status categories and caste/community groupings that fall under “poor” and “lower” castes/communities as defined by social welfare norms based on Census 2011. Data obtained from UPSC 2012 published result sheets related to post-matriculation courses for higher secondary studies. UP Scholarship Status Scholarship Status will be available online at www.scholarship.up.gov.in, the official web page.
UP Scholarship Status 2021-2022 Pre, Post Matric
Students from any caste in Uttar Pradesh (UP) filed for the Scholarship Application Form Pre Matric & Post Matric for the academic year 2021-22. Students must be in 9th – 12th Class, and students must have cleared the UP Secondary School Certificate Examination or equivalent examination. Students must be in the age group of 15–20 years as of 31 July 2020.
All students will be issued a physical document stating their Cast and Photo. The student must submit the same to their respective school authorities to update the status and other official matters. All definitions of caste used are based on Census 2011 data obtained from the UP State Election Commission website. They will be changed at an appropriate time after the Indian Government finalizes the census results. // up scholarship 2022
The pre-matriculation or high school certificate (HSC) is India’s secondary school graduation qualification. Both boys and girls take this exam for admission into high schools, and students must have passed the 10th Standard or equivalent examination in any subjects (subjects including English and Mathematics). Students may check their UP Scholarship Status For Fresh and Renewal using the direct link provided below by entering their Registration Number and Date of Birth.
- All candidates who qualify will be shortlisted based on merit scores related to their performance during class 10 and 12 examinations (10th and 12th standard) and their academic records/marks obtained in other subjects.
- Other criteria for selection into the Hall Ticket for Classes 9, 10, 11 & 12 are: Candidate has met all eligibility conditions.
- The final selection for classes 9, 10, 11 & 12 is to be done based on merit scores related to performance during class 10 and 12 examinations (10th and 12th standard) as well as their academic records/marks obtained in other subjects (excluding the issue of English and Mathematics).
- Other criteria for selection into Post Matric Scholarship Scheme are: Candidate has met all eligibility conditions.
- Student is not more than 25 years old as on 31 August each year.
- Student must have passed the UP Board (or any equivalent examination including CBSE) with a minimum of 45% marks in aggregate for General Category candidates (40% for Scheduled Castes / Tribe).
- Under the Post Matric Scholarship Scheme, a student’s tuition fee is to be borne by the Government of UP, whereas the Hostel and Mess charges are to be paid by the students.
- Under Post Matric Scholarship Scheme, candidates pursuing higher educational courses in government and private colleges/institutions will be eligible for the scholarship.
UP Scholarship Status 2022
The state government has made it possible to monitor the status of UP scholarships online. Pre-Matric and Post-Matric students who have applied for the scholarship. They may check the quality of the scholarship and fee reimbursement online system (UP) on the Uttar Pradesh government’s official website. The website contains the Uttar Pradesh Scholarship 2021-22. To check up scholarship 2021, you must enter your registration number and date of birth. Students may also make changes to the Scholarship Form. The UP Scholarship Department has yet to declare the scholarship year 2021-22. We will notify you on this page as soon as the status is available. Stay tuned to this website for further details.
How to Check the Status of Your Uttar Pradesh Scholarship 2022?
The Uttar Pradesh Scholarship Department has not yet disclosed the status of the UP Scholarship 2021-22. We will notify you via this page as soon as the status is available.
Step 1: First, go to the official UP Scholarship website at scholarship.up.nic.in.
Step 2: Once you have landed on the official website, a button says “View Result” on it. Click that button.
Step 3: It will redirect you to another page where there will be an option of choosing your examination result based on the code number and date of birth. Input your code number and date of birth in the allotted fields and click “Submit” to view your UP Scholarship Status.
Step 4: The result will be displayed in a separate window. So, you must check the details printed on it.
Step 5: If you are satisfied with your UP Scholarship Status 2021-2022, click the “Submit” button and submit the paper form to the concerned authority. The result will be officially released by the end of April 2021.
Step 6: Remember, the result is published depending on the different authorities. Therefore, you must take help from these two websites to get the detailed development in the future.
- The first step is to click on “Check/Request Enrollment Status” and fill up the respective information in the form.
- The second step is to request the status of your ET score, which means it will be necessary for those who have already applied for admission but did not register themselves yet and those waiting to be admitted because they have not registered yet.
How to Submit a UP Scholarship Renewal Form and Correct a Form?
- Students must log in to access the Pre-Matric or Post-Matric Portal.
- Choose the Renewal Form / Online Form Correction option.
- You must enter your Registration Number, Date of Birth, Password, and Captcha Code.
- Submit the form by clicking the Submit button.